Barking and Dagenham Lottery is a weekly online lottery created to support local causes in Barking and Dagenham. Tickets are only £1 per week! With 60% going to local good causes and prizes up to £25,000!
It's simple just buy one or more tickets before Sat 15 December 2018. Each ticket gives you a chance to win. So more tickets mean more chances to win!
Prize Draw Rules
1. The Promoter is: Barking and Dagenham Council c/o Gatherwell Ltd, PO Box 888, Oxford, OX1 9PS
How to Enter and Eligibility
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Gatherwell Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. The competition will run from 12:01am on the 24th of November to Saturday 15th of December 2018 at 8pm BST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. All entries received after this date will be automatically disqualified.
4. The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
5. By submitting an entry, the entrant is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and confirm they are eligible to enter this competition and eligible to claim any prize they may win. The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the competition.
6. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Entry to the draw will be made by purchasing a ticket for the Barking and Dagenham Lottery on the www.lotterybd.co.uk website
b. Current supporters - all tickets entered into the Saturday 4 August 2018 draw will be entered into this promotional draw
c. New supporters - All tickets purchased between Monday 9th July 2018 and Saturday 4 August 2018 will be entered into this promotional draw (subject to full payment being received)
7. The prizes available to be won are listed below, and have their own terms and conditions which can be found following these Prize Draw Rules:
a. PlayStation 4
b. 2 x One4All Vouchers
c. One x £250 Amazon Vouchers
d. One x £100 Asda Voucher
e. One Year membership to Everyone Local Gym in Barking and Dagenham
f. One spa Voucher at Everyone Active
g. 1 family ticket to see Beauty and the Beast
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The Promoter cannot be held liable for lost, faulty or stolen gift vouchers.
Winner Announcement and Claiming the Prize
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from
13. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Limitation of Liability
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The entrants statutory rights are not affected.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude the entrant from participating in the competition.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
PlayStation 4 Terms and Conditions
1. There is no cash alternative to this prize
2. The prize will be under the manufacturer’s warranty
3. Prize may differ from promotional image
One 4 All Vouchers Terms and Conditions
Amazon Gift voucher Terms and conditions
1. Redemption - Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers (including products branded as Gift Certificates) ("Gift Cards") may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.amazon.co.uk. Redemption of Gift Cards on any affiliated website is subject to change in our sole discretion. Purchases are deducted from the redeemer's Gift Card balance. Any unused Gift Card balance will be placed in the redeemer's Amazon.co.uk account. If a purchase exceeds the redeemer's Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method. To view your Gift Card balance, visit Your Account on Amazon.co.uk. No fees apply to Gift Cards.
2. Limitations - Gift Cards, including any unused Gift Card balances, expire ten years from the date of issuance. Gift Cards may not be redeemed for the purchase of products at www.amazon.at, www.amazon.com.br, www.amazon.ca, www.amazon.cn, www.amazon.com, www.amazon.de, www.amazon.es, www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.in, www.amazon.it, www.amazon.co.jp, www.amazon.com.mx, or any other website owned and operated by us, our affiliates, or any other person or entity, except as indicated by these terms and conditions. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards, or as payment for a Prime membership fee. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Unused Gift Card balances in an Amazon.co.uk account may not be transferred to another Amazon.co.uk account.
3. Risk of Loss - The risk of loss and title for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the Gift Card to the purchaser or designated recipient, or our delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible if any Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
4. Fraud - We will have the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on Amazon.co.uk or any of its affiliated websites set forth above.
5. Limitation of Liability - WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
6. General Terms - The Amazon.co.uk Conditions of Use & Sale apply. Gift Cards are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l., a Luxembourg entity. When you purchase, receive or redeem a Gift Card, you agree that the laws of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg will govern these Gift Card terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in our discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
Year Membership to “Everyone Active” Gym in Barking and Dagenham
1. One year’s full adult membership including gym sessions, Swimming sessions and classes
3. No Cash alternative offered
4. We expect our members to behave in a considerate manner and will not accept any aggressive behaviour towards other members or our colleagues. We reserve the right to refuse admission for members behaving in such a manner.
5. All customers are required to present their membership card on each visit to the facility. The card remains the property of Sports & Leisure Management Ltd. In the event that you lose your card, a replacement will be made available at a nominal charge. The card may only be used by the person to whom it has been issued.
will not compensate you for any loss or damage you may suffer where the same is attributable to:
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence of for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
1 Spa Treatment Terms and conditions
1. Valid for 3 months after issue date
2. Valid for any 60-minute treatment
3. Treatments at the following venue https://everyonespa.com/our-venues/abbey-spa-barking/
Family Ticket to watch Beauty and the Beast Pantomime at The Broadway Theatre Barking Terms and Conditions
1. A family ticket is valid for 4 people at least 1 of which must be a child under the age of 16
2. You can pick a date between the 27th December to the 31st December
3. The tickets are only valid for Beauty and the Beast
4. Tickets are non-transferable
5. There is no cash alternative
6. No refunds can be given on Beauty and the Beast ticket that have been previously purchased
Start typing in the box below to find a single cause. You may also click 'See all our causes' if you need some inspiration.
This option allows proceeds from your ticket(s) to be added to a central fund which is used to support all of our local causes.
Contact support - 020 8191 7909