- Ms B supported us with 2 tickets
- Miss J supported us with 3 tickets
- Miss H supported us with 3 tickets
- Mrs W supported us with 10 tickets
- Mrs C supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs D supported us with 1 ticket
6d 13h 41m
30 January 2021
- Winner! Mr B (BENFLEET) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr B (Barking) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr P (UPMINSTER) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr M (ROMFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs E (HORNCHURCH) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (Leigh) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs F (DAGENHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs J (SOUTHEND-ON-SEA) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs B (ROMFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr G (Hornchurch) Won 3 extra tickets!
DABD have been providing help and support for vulnerable people in the local area for over 65 years.
We help people of all ages, often with disabilities or with difficult personal circumstances, to be more independent and improve the quality of their lives. We offer a range of services from our Kids Patch Clubs for children with disabilities to our care facility for people who cannot live on their own. Our transport service is an invaluable lifeline for many older and infirm individuals whilst our welfare and financial independence team provide advice and advocacy for individuals and families. Finailly our education services and employment team help get people into the workplace so that they can be self sufficient.
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our service!
With our range of services we are always stretched and anything you can support us with will make a real difference.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Mrs Elaine James CEO
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Barking and Dagenham.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Your Chance To Support Independent Sellers & Your Community!
Play now to WIN 1 of 5 £100 Etsy gift vouchers & £100 for your supported Good Cause in the national draw on the 27th February.
Etsy - an online marketplace that supports independent sellers #standwithsmall
Remember, there are also weekly cash prizes up to £25,000!